檢視單個文章
舊 2003-03-01, 11:59   #6
imported_Anonymous
攀岩癌症患者

註冊日期: 2004-02
文章: 551
imported_Anonymous
打還是不打?

Somehow I cannot put Chinese using my Mac on this (Why this is so, Kevin?). Please accept my apology for putting this in English.
My personal opinions about bolting at Longdong:
a) For new routes: ground-up only, which means, if anyone wants to bolt a new route, she/he needs to finish lead-climbing it in the first place, aid-climbing included. This applies to any degree of technical difficulty.
b) Already-bolted routes: Maintain them. Those who have bolted those routes, however, also maintain the rights to determine which bolts need to be removed or fixed.
c) For those very difficult yet potential new routes: TR only. Combining (a) and (c) means anchor-bolting is allowed. If anyone after having T-Roped a new route wants to bolt the entire route, rule (a) applies.
To bolt or not to be? My stance is, suggested by those rules, to bolt with respect and sincerity. Concerns of safety? I think that belongs to climbers themselves. Even sport climbing involves basic ability for judgment. Should anyone be responsible for other\'s ignorance or misjudgment because of the inherent dangerous nature of rock climbing? I do not think so.
Ta-Chi

imported_Anonymous 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章