檢視單個文章
舊 2005-04-02, 16:56   #17
Matt
接觸攀言

註冊日期: 1999-11
文章: 3
Matt 是普普通通的會員
I'm late to the party but pleased to see this question being discussed. Thanks to Milk for a great topic and also thanks to both Milk and Ta-Chi for their very positive and thoughtful comments.

It's really important to my heart to see climbers discussing how best to take care of this magical place that I love so much.

Of course I do hold an opinion on the "Great Long Dong Bolt Debate," but my preference shouldn't matter too much. Far more important than any single opinion is the fact that the topic is open for discussion, and everyone can communicate and share ideas in a reasonable manner.

It's all climbing. We're all climbers. Even if everyone doesn't always agree on everything, at least we can all find common ground in the simple joy of climbing on these very special seaside cliffs.

I'm always happy to share ideas about Long Dong crack climbs, so anyone who wants to talk about (or climb with me on) any of LD's 100 or so most outstanding traditional routes is welcome to contact me via email. I have lots to say but I shouldn't post so much in English here. (Sorry for writing in English...)

I'm looking forward to seeing you all out there -- sunny days are coming soon.

Peace,
Matt

p.s.: Dan - I am glad we could meet and talk recently. Your route looks good, maybe I'll try it sometime.

-----------
"To RP or Not to Be" -- Derek Hersey
Matt 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章