chao
攀岩癌症患者

註冊日期: 2000-07
文章: 619
chao
攀岩名詞解釋(On-sight、Redpoint)

阿福的解釋---

testpiece----
it means a very good or excellent thing, a good route for everyone to try.

because when there is a new route, then my friend would say it is a testpiece, but it has to be a good route.

just a new good route, they called it testpiece,
like\"經典路線\"or \"漂亮路線\"

這有一些文章的例子---

The \"How to judge what level you are\" brought to mind a new branch thread: What are testpieces exist for each grade? Routes where folks regularly s(pr)ay, \"If you call yourself a 5.M climber, try this!\"

Here are a few that (based on reputation) I believe are real testpieces, yet that I think are/were graded correctly. Mine have a distinctly California bias, of course, and others have some alpine elements thrown in for spice:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/forums/v...ight=testpiece

Climb the obvious roof, mentioned in the current guidebook as a 7a top-rope test-piece. (6m) Possibly climbed previously by Ben Moon Search by location Route name Crag name Guidebook any Bouldering in the Peak District Vol 1 Bouldering ...

Jul 10:Graham & Parady do Elfe (F9a) Both Dave Graham and Luke Parady have done Elfe, F9a, on their 5th try. Elfe is Fred Nicole\'s old test-piece done in 1995, and since repeated by Klem Leskot and Iker Pou. The route, in the Grimselpass in Switzerland, is hugely overhanging; have a look for ...

-------

When I have a little time, I climb;
and if any is left, I eat and sleep.

「攀岩星球」上只住著兩種人,一種是在攀岩的人;
另一種是爬累了正在休息的人。

<font size=1>[ 這篇文章修改由: chao 在 2003-06-19 15:13 ]</font>

When I have a little time, I climb;
and if any is left, I eat and sleep.

「攀岩星球」上只住著兩種人,一種是在攀岩的人;
另一種是爬累了正在休息的人。
chao 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章