- To lower the height of beginning holds , as a sit-on start, we set the start-hold at about 60~80cm height.
- To averagely distributing all big holds, and then easily to setting routes around Vb~V4
- To increase the total length of routes, so the upper edge of the climbing wall would be also the end-up
hold, we will put this as possible as we can.
- To decrease the fear of falling on geographic holds.
- A new route-tag method. (Thanks to Martin who is a pilot caring about TMU climbing gym a lot.)
- Keeping introduce new holds and routed to everybody
- Keeping improving the air and noise problem
(The school is ready to set fans, but the noise is prety hard to solve......)
- Keeping change the whole holds in about 4-6 months period.
- To make clearly about the opening hour on winter and summer vacation.