4. Goddard, D. and U. Neumann, Performance of rock climbing. Mechanicsburg, Stackpole Books, 1993.
5. Iarocci, P. and M. Dawydiak. “A sore subject: Recognizing, treating and preventing elbow tendinities.” Climbing, June 1997, pp.145-148.
6. Jebson, P. and M. Steyers. “Hand injuries in rock climbing: Reaching in the right treatment.” http://www.physsportsmed.com/issues/...may/jebson.htm
7. Macfarlane, A. “Guide to climbing injuries.” http://www.timeoutdoors.com/climb/injuries
8. Rohrbough, J.T. etc. “Overuses injuries in the elite rock climber.” Med. Sci. Sports Exerc., Vol.32, No.8 , 2000, pp.1369-1372.
9. Rohrbough, J. “Out of socket: Shoulder injuries - what ,when, why ,and how?” Climbing, August 2001, pp.120-124.
10. Sagar, H. R. Climbing your best: Training to maximize your performance. Mechanicsburg, Stackpole Books, 2001.
11.Sagar, H. R. “Too strong, too weak, or both?” Climbing, March 1998, pp.132-137.
12.Sleeman, M. “Don’t shrug it off: Causes and prevention of shoulder pain.” Climbing, May 1996, pp.154-160.